Friday, January 08, 2010

hectic school life

Long time no update my blog ady since the begining of my school life this year. well,the arrangement of form 4 classes have been changed this year.
choose 2 skip one from the name list,this is what we thinking of it.
so each of classes juz lyk a rojak class,no more entering class by seeing students' pmr results.
however,for me,it's quite okay.
coz i stil can be the same class with some of my buddies.
nevertheless, laopo,yu bing n ai queen no more same class with us ady..sob
but nvm la,we stil can meet each other during the precious break time everyday.

many ppl say form 4 school life juz lyk honeymoon year,is that correct?
i don't really think so..
my hectic form 4 school life makes me tired although it was juz starting oni..
i think i need to take more rest and get more sleeping to recharged my power n energy.
otherwise,i may become a panda someday.
add oil, sinyee!

yee =)