Monday, January 30, 2012

28th Jan 2012

My friends came to my house bai nian. 
Actually cannot be considered as bai nian because my parents were not in house. 
No angpau for them. Really paiseh :O
But it's okay lahhh, at least we had a small gathering with each other.



My laopo, finally she've back from national service.
ohh,she's getting darker and darker. Damn miss her lahhh <3




Her funny look. Hahahaha xDD




Gambling without money. Haha Lol.







They were so lan dou =.=




 Friends



They were shy. Eeeee


My hardrock! ;D




Happy New Year, my friends! :DD








Night,I went movie with my cousins. However,the service was so shit. Booking already but no tickets for us. Bik cek lahhh,grrrr :X



Changed plan to MOE de cafe. Fully seated. =.=

Suan, went Old Town White Coffee yam cha.


Ordered drinks.






Chatted loudly and laughed hysterically like a sopo.
No more image already. But nevermind lahhh,who cares?!
Enjoyed yam cha with them. Talked sampatt things and those stuffs about childhood. 
Even shared our secrets. Shhhh~ ;)






None stop chit- chatting like a 8po. 
Women were born to chit-chat,indeed. :P
Enjoy alot lahhh. (=