Thursday, May 10, 2012

Form 6 Enrolment !


8th of May




It's was the day of starting Form 6's life. Wearing school uniform as well,white collar shirt with blue skirt and a pair of black shoes. How noob it is. No choice,we have to. Nope, I should say every Form 6 students have to be dressing up in this way. Oh yah, and that yellow ribbon tied on my ponytail just caused me to be looked like a bee -.- It's weird to wear like this. For boys,they were looked more maturer and smart. At that moment we met up and gathered in the early morning, suddenly I felt that so soon we're getting older,we've grown up!






Attended taklimat and sat at the conference room for the whole day. Bored. After that, we went to our classroom respectively. Selected committee members and cleanned the classroom. Not a very special day for me but I know it's very tiring day. I had woke up at 5.00 a.m early in the morning. Why was I doing so? Because I've to drive to school by my own and searched for parking place,this thing will be repeating everyday onwards,how pityful. I felt like want to cry out loud because I was very tired on that morning. :(


I hope I can faster get used to my study life. Wake up eary everyday,go tuition,attend curriculum activities and study everyday. And I hope I can be healthy while carry out my busy school life. God bless me, please!