Thursday, January 31, 2013




Never think that we would have the chance to talk or text.

I felt surprised when it came to this.

I thought we would never ask for each other and I would be treated as a stranger.

I thought if I went off then you would be set free and live better than before.

When you said your recent life is not so good, I was shocked plus a little bit happy because I hope that at least, hmm just a least my leaving might be one of the minor factors that affects your current life. But I know it's of course NO. You will never feel sad just because of that. Because I know that I'm not as important as for you anymore. 

When you asked me how was my life, again, tears dropped. I know I'm not good at pretence. But I still acted like I was okay. You will never know how sucks and terrible my life was,how many tears dropped on and how hard I had suffered within this month. I'm so sick of myself. I even hate myself of turning into this kinda me just like a coward only know how to cry in every night and pretend to be happy just like nothing in front of everyone. Right, I'm tired with it.

You will never know how much I love you.