Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Countdown night of year 2013 to 2014! :D ♥

A wonderful countdown night with my lovely friends! This was my first time to cross year with friends. Thank you so much Zhan Feng's invited us to his house for celebrating new year eve and had bbq and steamboat! Thank you his affable parents prepared us lots of foods and ingredients for bbq and steamboats. :) But so sorry we made his house dirty and messy in turn. Paisehh :/


So glad to meet all my lovely friends in this awesome night, enabling me to cross year with my form six besties, 5K classmates and my sisters together!




Hahaha spot Edwin lol like a ghost!
 



Big gang our us. NG many times to take this group photo because of that clumsy blurr ronkit lol.
 
 
Pictures tadaaa
 
 




 
Ar Jo & I. Front camera showed low quality of picture -.-



 
And of course with the lenglui kaipin 



 
And with this sapo XD
 
 
 


The first day of being 20! Yet we still acted like 18 haha I really wish my age would just stop here and never grow old T.T Forgive us to act cute and young though we are already 20 :P
 
 
 
 
Stayed overnight at huey's house. We were so called random haha because I only decided after the bbq night.
 



We wore in blue together yay! Felt so good when we stayed in the same room, lying on the same bed, wearing the same shirt, covering with the same blanket, sharing the loads on each mind, awesome man :) :) :) Pillow talk with them until 5am in this morning. How crazy we were hahaha. There will never be an ending of our stories when we stick together. We were definitely zizapo HAHAHA. Lovessss


Tried to fulfill my last day of 2013 and at last I made it because of all of you! Thank you for accompanying and made my day colourful. It was a very wonderful night without the growing of sorrow due to my heart that missing you. Thank you for giving a great start of a new year. I wish I would be happy throughout this amazing year. ♥ :D