Saturday, November 21, 2009

* Spaghetti *

today,i cooked spaghetti for my lunch and the old man
Lack of tomato sauces,so i just put all the sauces..
i thought my cuisine of cooking spaghetti will be succeeded

but...there was not the result i want

after the first scoop he ate,the expression on his face was..
damn ugly and disgusted
well,i already knew what kinda his comment on me 

old man said no delicious (see,my guess already correct..lol )
and very bad taste because lack of sauces,
he said my spaghetti just like 





what the....


he just kept on criticized me..lol

hurt  ;-(

feeling of queasiness was around him
he said he has no more appetite to eat le

lol

no one never ever comment on my cuisine 
but old man!

he should appreciate for that! lol..
old man said he is a god of eating
omg!i don't think so
he is the one who is only know how to eat!

old man said he would cook for me next time
i don't think he can do that
his cuisine sure worse than me

blek~









yee =)