Saturday, June 04, 2011

Lost and back!

Moving house makes me can't online for 3 months plus.
This indicates that TMnet really SUCKS!
First,I've missed a lot of things about my friends' latest news and second I lost chances to know about cbb's news.
And yet my friends said I was like already missing in the world. Lol!
And the most important is I've missed Midyear term examination's TIPS! Seriously,including all the important subjects! OMG,TMnet really..Grrr!
However,I still got my friends to send me exam tips during exam week. Really thank you :)

But till now I still can't to online so frequent due to unavailable TMnet. (MAD)
Have to depend on broadband. Sigh. =(
Hope my housing area can get the Internet line faster lahh otherwise I have to wait and wait again until die =X
And my friends will miss my blog(zilian),my plurker will miss me too. XD




So PRAY for me (: