Saturday, August 03, 2013

A very LATE POST of my Companion cell ♥

 
Ehmmmm~
Actually this should be posted up one month ago just after that week of my birthday haha but now is already August lololol
But still I want to post it because I must show off what I got from my companion cell ♥ hehe
She sent a letter with addition cheese tarts to my house surprisingly! You know what? She just came my house for once and this was the second time, some more she came without letting me know and surprised me! Awww so touched when I saw her standing right in front of my house gate and waiting for me to come out. The feeling was so warmed and great in my heart. Thankiewww so much my honey! Although it's just a letter and small small little things but it is already enough! Seriously a hug is much more enough than any valuable gifts.
 
 
 
 
 
The birthday card on top is made by her when we were in Form 5.
Then the bottom one is the letter she wrote for me this year.
Already two years,yet we are still looked the same haha.  
 
 

 
 
 
 

 Happy belated birthday to you too! :D


 
 
Although we seldom meet up and chat face to face, we still always contact each other as what we should do to maintain our friendship. This girl is like born to be my angel because she always gives me motivation, supports and comforts. She always stands by my side and gets ready for me when I need someone to told and cry. Thank you my compainion cell always loves me and nourishes my life. I wish that our friendship will never end and would stay forever and ever! ♥