Sunday, March 07, 2010

Horray! Finally i've already finished my damn numerous homeworks,yeah!
however,i still left some of it because i don't know how to do :P
the only way is to bring them to school and ask my friends for teaching,especially guan yik
yea,he's add maths is freaking pro,being like a small "teacher". No one can deny his professionalism. XD

Monthly test is coming soon. It'll be held at 22nd March after one week of holidays. 
Omg! once i think about it,i'll just shiver and shiver. Undeniably,i'm extremely nervous to the 1st monthly test.
i'm still blurring for each of the subjucts. Therefore,i'm sure all of my subjects will just fail like a stack of SHIT! *argh*

I'm absolutely sure that this kinda things will be happened soon.
so,God please pray for me!
and add oil,sinyee (: