Sunday, March 14, 2010

sport day 2010!

13 March 2010

Today is a sport day. Hence,i woke up very early in the morning and took my breakfast.
After fulling my stomach,then i changed my yellow house's pj T-shirt with a trackbottom.
ar rou and yu beng they all wore short pans. Sigh..no one same with me ;(
I brought many stuff to school such as umbrella,foods,few packs of tisu paper and tupperware. These stuff are very important to me because i may die if i don't have these.
Of course i've already applied double layer of sun block on my face,hands and legs to prevent UV of super hot hot sunlight! XD It may seems like very exaggerate but i really need them so much. And that's the reason i decided to wore trackbottom.


Hermen said during sport day may have a spot check.Therefore,it made us don't dare to bring handphone,yea,we really did not bring because we are good students XP
However,it's very unconvenient as we don't have handphones.

And i forgot to bring ayam brand for my sifu,sry yea =P
Luckily he did not faint while marching otherwise he sure will blame me

The champion of sport 2010 this year is YELLOW HOUSE!
Yeah! Congratz! :D
those athletes are damn professional,they can run so so so fast!
I'm so proud for them =D

And i already became a Malay! but needa say thank you to my friend because he had being my maid for the whole day although he had some rejection for doing that initially. Haha
I'm appreciative XD



* hope my buddies will be fine at all *