Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shopping Day with her =D

Today went out with my dearest sis Iris! =) I'm so glad today because i long time did not meet her jor.
Miss her a lot leh!

Today,we went shopping and watched movie in One U.
Then,we watched this

Alice in Wonderland :)

This movie is okay,everythings are dreamy and enchanted.
Blue caterpillar,fatty twins,harrier,mad hatter,white and red queens,poker soldiers,deflated drinks,dragon and the main character,Alice.
Everythings seems like very illusionary. :)
But don't know why many of my friends said that this movie is not nice.
Maybe i'm very childish guaa XD


Then,we went to shop Accesorize shop,shirts and bags!This is sis Iris's favour :D
We shopped til legs very tired. Haah. Crazier us! Jeez.
But we have lot of fun. I enjoyed my day with her.




I'm glad today :)
I love u,sis ♥