Saturday, January 01, 2011

A day of Cleaning

Woke up early in the morning.
Yes,I'm the early bird although I got a pair of bloated eyes. =)
It's okay I still have enough spirits to carry out my whole day's actitives.
Yea, I've been promised my mummy and daddy for cleaning new house today.
And made them felt surprised that I'm paying back my promise,able to get up of my warm bed.
No back off. How good I am :)

Skip craps there.
After breakfast then straight away headed there.
No chit-chating and start working!

First mission, cleaning my room's washroom!
Aww, so freaking dirty and dust eveywhere,thick cover on the wall. My god!
I've to clean and wash. No choice because I'm not rich enough to get a maid.
Just go ahead.
I had never ever wash toilet bowl since I was born.
the first day of 2011, I washed.
Well,this was not a very honorable thing to be celebrated or happy. Lol
But I was so satisfied with my bathroom. I washed it till so clean and even blinking. x)
And the toilet was so clean and white! Ohh man I love my bathroom so much! =D

Spent whole day staying there and carried on the cleaning jobs.
I'm so satisfied with myself.










But right now I'm extremely exhausted.
First time washed so many toilets, 4 toilets!
I suspect that actually I'm a superwoman. Who knows?