Friday, January 07, 2011

What a so hectic Form 5 Life .

FORM 5, yes now I'm in!

What I expect for my form 5 school life, it does exist eventually.

The first day of school supposedly a lucky day for me.
But then IT WAS TOTALLY SUCKS AS I NEVER THOUGHT BEFORE!
I was being trapped by someone,a nerd.
I was just like a mad,so busy with this and that.
I've to work and serve others like a maid and such a dog!
I don't want to be and I don't want to accept this post at all!
Ehh please..just let me be me!
3 days, I've been suffered enough. Even just 3 days.
But for me it just like a week,so long duration.

However, I've been released finally.
I don't have to care anything and just concentrate to be a normal student.
Well, this is what I really want to be.
By the way, I still have to thanks her to take over my job although I'm not so close with her.
Thank you!
Hope you won't hate me.


Even after a week I still can't get used to my school life that without you.
I hope I can see you there but I know this is totally impossible. Lol
And yet I still can't get used to my busy school life.
Wake up early go to school then sleep early. End with a day.
How regular it is,indeed.
And I hate homeworks too! So much and seemed no ending to be reached.
GRR!


Sigh. No way to change the recent life now.
So I just have to obey and follow what I've to do.
That's it.
Nevermind, I'll try to get used to my recent school life and FIGHT FOR IT!




Gayao sinyee! (: