Monday, April 30, 2012

Last day of April!



Today was the last day of April. Whew,so fast. .____.
Time flies.
Nothing special for today, just had made a few cups of mango puddings.
Well about the taste,hmmm..not bad,still could be listed in the food of human being ;)
No compliments, I know I've improved a lot of my cooking skills. [ sibeh action :P ]

Last day of April, I'd been an useless people for 4 months and more.
I become even more lazier after a vry long break. And yet I try to restart my old engine.
STOP TO BE LAZY,please tansinyee! Although I always told myself, I still do the way that I already get used to be. I'm too LAZY le lahhh! Can somebody slap me so that I can awake from my laziness? Tell me if you want, slap for free. Lol.

Pre U life is going to be started for the following weeks and I still have not much getting well prepared for my new compact and hectic life. Yeap, not college life, is SCHOOL LIFE. And those maddening tuition classes. :(  Form 6 life is not an easy way to go on,it's even tougher than what we actually think of it. NO PLAY PLAY, STUDY EVERYDAY. Especially for the new us. New syllabus,new chapters,new semesters,new challenges. What if I can't catch up with the new syllabus? I wonder. I'm worried. :(
Gosh! I can't blame anyone because this is the way that I chose by my own. No more complainings or hates. I should paid for it, I knows. Sigh. Nervermind, I will try my best to get used to my new challenging life. I swore it.


I must be brave to accept challenges,although they're very tough.
Maybe I can overwhelm them one day? Who knows? ;)










Wake up and Add oil Amy Tan!