Monday, April 16, 2012

We Not Naughty.





Watched this with the guys yesterday night. First time watched night movie with them until 12a.m. Lol.
We're teenagers so we can stay up late. Heeh. And thanks ar rou came to fetch me : ) We still met my grandson, waikin at the cinema so accidentally. He was looked much more smarter than last year,haha.


I don't ever to feel regretful after watching this movie because it's so NICE, FUNNY & TOUCHING! 
 * Thumbs up! *  Few moments that really made me cried,especially when the girl was bullied by gangsters and she was crying histerically some more told her mother that she loved her when her mother was trying to cut off her long hairs. Awww man... :'(

And the moment of giving birth, damn funny and also touching. :')





It does bring a lot of issues which are educated and thus I'm strongly recommend this movie! (: