Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm 18th! :D



Today was my birthday, yeap my 18th birthday!

My first birthday wish came from Shukoon.
Thank you Shukoon wish me in advanced before 12am and thanks for that surprisingly call ;)

And very soon follwed by my dearest sisters and buddies.
And the most special one, her messages made my tears dropped spontaneously.
I really love her just because she loves me too. * She knows that I'm saying about her.
Thank you all my dear friends loving me so much, I'm really touched with that. :')

Then, his turn. He's not the first that wished me, nevermind that's what I have expected and the worst was he nearly forgot my day. How sad was that, fine, I told myself. And my request,my wish did not come true on that moment. Well, insomnia came to find me.

Thank you for my dear friends, thank you for the presents and the hand-made birthday card.
The card is nice and well decorated, thank you my friend! :D








Secondly, want to thank my classmates that sang a birthday song for me just because of my 2 Indian cute friends want to see my blush red-coloured face! It's damn embarrassing for all of my classmates sang birthday song for me so suddenly when I entered the classroom,well really thank you very much! :)


Although, still happened something bad today. I banged my friend's mum's car... it's so damn SHIT.
But luckily his mother is very good and apologized to me. Both of us were frightened by that collision in an unconsciously condition right at that moment. Actually I also got wrong, I'm so sorry about that, aunty. Is that a very special present given by God to me? Happened this sucks thing on my day. Lol, I just want a peaceful day. This minor car accident totally ruin my happy day, seriously.


But one of my friend told me,
今天是你的生日,生日一定要快乐!

yeap, I should be in what he said.
I must be happy in my day although today was not perfect, and enjoy the rest of it.








Happy 18th birthday, amytan!