Friday, August 31, 2012

A week just too long for me @.@




Everything is going Well? Erm just Okay only I can say instead of saying VERY WELL.
Well,hmm,another busy tiring week I had gone through. Experiments, assignments, reports, presentation and essays. Sounds exhausted,yea I mean it.

Hate that my eyesbags growing bigger and darker. It looked damn ugly.
T.T


As you can see that the eyesbag is almost same size with my eyes' diameter,I mean vertically.
Think of various ways to eliminate these pair of ugly eyesbags but failed. Awww,damn it.



Another thing that make me feel elated was sis bought me these cute little things and stationeries.


The cute bookmarks. How cute those expressions on their yellow faces. She knew I need them and LIKE them.




Gel pens, ball pens and highlighters. The most necessary stationeries should have found in my case. Thank you ehh sis. :D



Have to save more times to rush my assignments because I haven't touch it yet. And have to hand in on the next next monday. Just left ONE WEEK nia. T.T  OMG! No ideas how to do. Not much guidelines from that teacher. Sucks.



Lastly, Happy independence day Malaysia.
Okay, work harder. Going to rush my assignments.
Add oil to myself and also my blog readers. :)