Friday, August 17, 2012

I have TWO HEARTS ♥ ♥



Met my hearts yesterday night. 6 months never see one of my hearts, huey.
Damn damn damn miss her. She came to fetch me,the very first time i get into her car. :)


Tea time made our night.




Recommended cakes,


mango slice, damn expensive. rm11.90 per slice. O.O



chocolate cake, taste good too :D'



We chatted, laughed, drank, ate, shared.
And even made fun together.




See our funny expression,damn retarted muahahaha XD



Time never tear us apart. We still have many things to share even though we seldom meet each other. But when we came together,craps and laugh never stop. We used to chat like that,laugh like hell without caring our images,share our secrets and our recent life which are now in different backgrounds. It's sad that our recent life now are greatly different without one another. Each of us is heading to different field in future. We miss each other and the life in secondary school especially that time during tuition. I miss them so much and they did the same thing to me too.




my 1st heart



my 2nd heart

 

I have TWO HEARTS.




 



 




I love them. No doubt, they are very important to me in my life.


听你说,听你说
我们同时拥有一个真心的朋友
要日出日落 因为有梦
所以更认真生活

听你说,听你说
我们真实拥有一片美好的天空
不能常联络 却更紧握
我们交换的美梦 只想听你说



It's okay if you don't have many friends like other people did because it is much more precious and priceless to have just only a few closed heart friends. So people please treasure what you have now and treasure the friendships that have built up long time ago between you and your friends because it's very hard to look for the friends you love and love you very much.   
I'm doing that.
Thank you for coming into my life. You guys really made my life. :')