Wednesday, August 15, 2012




Carried out an experiment today. Investigated the effect of temperature on the rate of enzymes reaction.
Our specimen was SALIVA! Yeap, I donated my saliva in this experiment for my group, I'm so MANNN right huh? ;) Actually saliva is kinda smelly and wai lahh but we still have to do that so that we can write the report. One of us for each group must spit at least 20ml. Omg I tell you, it's damn hard to spit so much saliva, I nearly took half an hour to spit for the required amount because saliva with bubbles was not accepted. It will later affect the reading. So, I opened my mouth,head down,waiting for my spittle to drop into the small given beaker drop by drop. Can you imagie how slow the process is?
As I can conclude that it's very easy to spit your saliva when you're still a newborn baby BUT when you are in the age like me, you will find that it's very very very DIFFICULT.
I never ever spit so much since I grew up except the time when I still was a baby. And I did it today. Haah.


I now already in the holiday mood. Yeah let's start my precious holiday!

See my expression, you can know how excited I am :P




Must eat fat fat during this holidays to supplement my weight.
Everyone said I'm extremely thin and light ask me don't keep fit. Lol.
And supplement my sleep. Eye bag very distinct and dark. Omg.


Holidays is not as free as I think because there are still a lot of homeworks and assignments. Gosh, assignments really spend up my holidays! And I need time to date with my jimui and friends! :(

Nevermind nevermind,be optimistic. :)









Going to enjoy my holidays =D