Thursday, December 20, 2012

End of the...WORLD?



So..coming 21st of December 2012 is the end of the world?
The Mayan had in no certain terms of prediction that the planet will explode or implode on this day. But still many people worry about this world issue.
Mr. Pang asked us don't attend tuition class tomorrow if we woke up without the existence of the Sun on tomorrow because he sure wouldn't be around in the centre due to his reason of "scared of death" LOL sampatt him -.-

Actually, I don't really believe on this lah although everyone seemed so worry and kept on talking about this in Facebook. LOL.
Well, but still..I will have a thought like what if it really happen? What would I did?
Survive or Death?
Well, I've contradiction in between these.


I would like to choose to survive if the world is endless, perhaps may occur some natural disasters? ( of course I don't wish any disaster happen! ) Survive, because I'm still young as what Mr.Pang said. I just 18th! This age is so spirited, beautiful and young! Everyone just have once 18th in entire life. If I really die in this precious age, it's really wasted! And of course for others who same age with me. I still have many things not yet to do such as study University, graduate, working, earn money, marry, give birth and etc. My life is so charming and it is waiting for me to explore and experiance. I don't wish my life would be ended up due to the end of the world.



But from other points of view, I found that actually it's not really a pessimistic thing if the world is really coming to the end. If end of the world is happened, then we can forget all the things we've done for so long in our life. For instance, I don't need to get my sem 1 result haha. ( Oh my gosh, I'm really a coward! ) Everyone can avoid to face the realities and also challenges in life.  ( It is a bad example, child don't learn from me! LOL ) BUT! if it really came, why not we make ourselves to be more optimistic to face this?




HOWEVER!


I wish it would not be happened as what Mayan people estimated.
Because I still wanna date cbb!!! So long no meet up with him damn desparate to see his square stupid noob face HAHAHAHA! and meet my jimui also ;D
And tomorrow is The Winter Solstice! I wanna eat so many sweet soup balls! yumm yumm :D'' once you ate, then you will be older for a year old. Then I will be 19th already OH NO! T.T

All in all, I wish to survive somehow. :)