Saturday, December 08, 2012

My last week.



Watched this.





Eventually, I understand why they like this drama so much after watching it.
This drama was just too beautiful and interesting with a happy ending at the end of the drama. I'm not really like this drama very much but I've found out something ineteresting. What I appreciated in this drama was the main character, the girl who was always dressed up gorgeous but sometimes simple, JUST.. too perfect for me. I love her dressings haha. And this drama is much more maturer than other taiwan's dramae, indeed.


It's so nice if I have an opposite sex friend who is just like 李大仁. However, after finished watching this drama, I found that I didn't have a male friend like him. But then I discovered that perhaps there is none of the guys who just mentally similar to him in this world because he is just too PERFECT in everything. Don't talk about his appearance, I mean just perfect in mentality, the way he treats his love one as best friend, loving her a littler bit more than a best friend without letting her to know about this secret. I think in reality, none of us can really do this, no matter boys or girls. It's such a sad case if the one you love would never know you love her or him and you have to keep this secret by your own for so many years. Awww :(


This is just the drama I've watched during this holiday and I wanna share with you all if you are not yet to watch this. ( I believe many of you have already watched this long time ago just that I'm too outdated haha )For those who never watch this drama you may try to have a look if you guys are free, overall is not bad ;)


And last weekend I brought my cousins to watch movie.
Wrecked-it Ralph.


Previously I thought this movie will be boring and just SO SO only somemore I have to accompany two of my little cousins to watch cartoon movie. But then after watching it, I LOVE this! In the story, there are parts of backgrounds which are full of colouful candies and even marshmallow! Hahaha how cute all those candies in that movie are able to talk to others OMG! Super love this movie because the all the characters are too cute and adorable. And those tempting sweets and candies awww   And the Ralph ( main character ) is the hero because he'd successfully saved and changed a princess's fortune. Not bad movie, enjoyed so much! :) Can try to watch it if you like to watch cartoon just like me haha.


One of the cousins that I brought for watching movie is the one who just lost her father 3 weeks more ago. I bought some stationeries for her and popcorns for her movie that day. Don't know why when she was with me, I felt that I had that responsibility to take good care of her and love her. Perhaps these are the only things I could do for her so far. I promised my uncle to look after her last 3 weeks so I must do it. She's really a lovely, caring and well-behaved girl. I love her. (':


And I went to Malacca. Just went for a day only.
First time I drove to Malacca and this was also the first time I drove at high way from Seremban to Malacca. Flying on the road about 120km/h. The feeling was so nice and cool hahaha. The main purpose of going there was not travel la, we just went to eat some famous recommended delicous foods such as nyoya asam laksa, Nadeje layer cakes,chicken tandoori, cheese nan and also coconut shake! So tempting right? :D'
And went for shopping too.

Bought thse hairbands. I think one of this is same as bebe bought last time. Hahaha don't know why I just simply love the colour and patterns (love shaped and polka dots) on it, so sweet. :D




Kayyys that's all about my last week. :)