Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012 woots!



I just saw many people posted about 2012 in fb, what they have done in this year blah blah blah sien de lorr :/

Whatever laaa, I'm still happy because just met up with my long lost honey. ;)
Had a morning jog with her at DPC. Actually our jogging means 'chatting and walking'  hahaha chatted till sweating then significantly means we've done exercises so healthy lolol

Kayyys, seriously we jogged but leisure strolling was more than jogging la haha because we were busy chatting ma so long ady no see her sure got a lot of stories to share de la haha.
I'm very elated and joyful to meet her because she is still SHE. I meant she was still very hyper when chatted with me, so sampattt but I like it haha :D I never think that I will meet her up on the last day of 2012 or maybe earlier. She made my day anyway, I'm pretty okay now ;) Love her too   


Seriously, I don't really know what I've done throughout this year.
First 3 months I'm waiting for my spm results, didnt get a part-time job. Hanging around or stayed at home became mushroom. April I was busy to look for scholarships but in the end went to study form 6 LOL. May until November I started my form 6 life. December I did nothing. OMG holiday I did nothing is my big self-indulgence.
Sigh I hate myself to have a very feeble will power :(
And time flies!
Better enjoy my second last day of holidays before it ends.
After that I would return to my way of hectic pre-U life.
Try not to think so much things about us, hectic life of course will numb my messy mind and comfort me to be optimistic in everything.
Of course I hope everything will be fine.



Yeah everything will be just FINE!

Bye year 2012, it gave me a lot of memories. :')

Hey year 2013, please wish me luck in everything, I would love you haha.


Happy New Year everyone! :D