Wednesday, December 04, 2013

2nd of December 2013


 
 
The second day of December is also the last day of STPM examination for our new form 6 batches. This day was the most excited day for those who resat the last paper of semester 2 but I was not taking lol. We waited for other girls to finish their exam then only celebrated and carried out our desserts planning. Finally we went Dreamz and it opened! We so worried it closed when we reached like last time. The environment there is so sweet and warm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then, we ordered few slices of cakes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There is a small corner selling souvenirs and we accidentally found some unique keychains that can represent 10 of us! So, we bought 10 keychains yay!
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
I got number 6 because of my birthday month and 6 is also my favourite number :)
Everyone got their favourite number too. And each of us got one more keychains as souvenir from Sabah given by Yiwen. Aww thank you Yiwen :D

 
 
 
 
 
We spent the whole noon chatting over there. However, Yixin gave us a shock news that she is going to Cambodia for 3 months to be an English teacher over there. She is going to leave by next week. Ohhh we so damn shocked when we got to know about it because she never told us. Anyway, be careful yea Yixin, please take care, we will continue our food and desserts hunt with you together after 3 months then.
 
 
 
 

 
 



原本的10 位佳丽却少了ar jo :( She was absent because something happened to her that day.
But still so glad to meet them. Because of them I have so much fun in my form 6 life. ♥♥♥ Appreciated and thank you so much :)
 
 
After desserts we went to mamak continue chit chat and have dinner as well.
 
 
After dinner, Guan yik came to pick me up and we went yamcha.

 

 
 

These two guys are also my long lost friends. Almost 8 months no see already except that little Q lahh. Though I always see him in school but actually we did not have much time to stop and chat for awhile just like those typical Hi-bye friends lol. This is because we are too busy in our studies! Same to Guan yik. But the most happiest part is after some long time, they still remember to call me out to have tea :') Finally, I met them :D
 
 
A very tiring day because I went out from 1pm until almost 12am haha lol. But I still feel so elated to see all of my lovely friends and girls. ;)