Monday, December 30, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE LIM! :D


21st of December 2013
 
Celebrated my kai lou dou's 56 birthday. Had a party night at my home.
 

 
 
 
 
A present for him :)
 
 
Spammed so many photos with my nephews and cousins. Crazy till max! 
 
 
 
They are siblings and my nephews too. Two of them never afraid of taking photos lol never feel shy under the camera eye. Naughty like hell yerr I really betahan them.
 
 


Nehhh this one of my cousins. He never treats me as his cousin sister, instead, he always treats me as a guy lol I know I'm rude to him.  



This is another one of my cousins who played with me in my childhood. Super jelly his pair of big beautiful eyes. It made a very big contrast to mine. Omg T.T But one thing I won him is I have fair skins but he is so dark like Indian hahaha




Super love this picha! So lovely
 


Look at them. Almost every picture there will be either one of them or both. Photoboom!




Three of us yay! Too bad my dear cousin sister was not with us that night. Yet, I still love all these pictures. These will definitely be very good memories after some times. Two of my lovely cousins are still so closed to me though we spent quite less time to be together as we were always busy with our studies. Zero gap between us!   



Selca! XD
 


Ohhh no I'm the oldest among them! T.T


Im the only girl. Too bad I have no cute niece. :(
I wish all my cousins and nephews always stay happily and strong because they still have long ways to go in their life with the coming challenges! Boys should be strong enough yea!