Tuesday, December 03, 2013

30th of November 2013

 
 
 
Finally I met this girl. I have long long time no see her already since my birthday that day I remembered she sent cheese tarts to my home to surprise me haah :D Almost 5 months we did not meet each other. Miss her so much :3

 
 
 
 
As usual, we choose jogging to be our excuses to exercise but the reality was chatting more than exercising hehe. We chatted a lot. She talked a lot but I did listen to her quietly. In front of her, I'll be more quiet compare to the one of me when facing to my form six bestie. Of course I did talk to her but just not as much as she did. In turn, I like to listen to her when she talked and think of her sayings in my mind. This was the way I did. I found that she is so closed to me in terms of personalities. We are just so similar based of our personalities. Maybe is because we have the same horoscope? I think so.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pictures will never be too much everytime when we meet. I hope to have more pictures with her because we promised to take pictures until we become grandma in the future haha.
 
 
She faced the same problem as I did this year. I feel so sad to hear about that because I can definitely feel how she feels right now. I feel her pain in deep of my heart. Actually I don't have such qualification to guide or advise her how to do, not to cry or even let go because even I myself until now still can't let go everything that mean to me. But I hope she can be better after this. At least I know she is stronger and braver than me. Just, all she needs is time. Time really means everything. Time can heal the wounds as it goes by, yet we still don't know how much time we need to overcome and let go everything. So, just let things pass and let time goes. I believe you can get up very soon because of ur believing in God.  He will guide you to the right way and fill up your future life full with blessedness and loves. I will support you as always though sieve tube can't supply nutrients to nourish you but I can at least to learn as companion cell to stay beside you as always and forever like you did to me. Love you honey ♥