Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 5



Went to tomato farm early in that morning.
The technique of agriculture in Taiwan is very sophisticated.

Thus, the vegetables and tomato are fresh,juicy and sweet.





Colourful :_____:



Tomatoes!




Cactuses!










See this!!
A very super cute toy!
It is able to give out a cute sound when you swing it horizontally.
If you swing it vigorously you can hear a very frantic cute sound!
heeh!
But I was regret that I did not buy it. =(



Next, theme park!






My mummy and I were sitting on the horses.
Say cheers! :DD

My cousin and I.
He looked so noob. lol XD

We played this!




Another part of the theme park.
Zoo.
These two monkeys looked so gay. Kept on hugging each other.
So wai =__=
Perhaps they feel cold.



Before leaving, took pictures with errm..Minnie or Monkey? Whatever laa, lol



=D