Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 7


The last day in Taiwan.
Aww man 我不舍得啦
But I have to go back to Malaysia, my country. Lol.
Due to the last day so we went places by taking train.
The train there is very convenient,fast and punctual.
Not like M's KTM. So Shit -.-



-The map-



Anyway,I must enjoy the last few places where I go.
2nd last of view place, Taipei Zoo.



The map.


Flamingo!
My daddy said they looked like me because they have pairs of legs like sticks.
Lol! I have a pairs of thick,rough and fat legs jor lahh. =___=




Then we went 熊猫馆.
Out there got these! They were so cute! XD



Finally I saw the REAL 熊猫!!
It's sleeping. Haah!






Me with imitated 熊猫.


This looked spectacular right?
The ancient elephant.

Model of dinosaur. Raww~


Animal Planet!!!
The family of wild animal toys!
So cuteeee :DD







" Don't touch me! " the elephant said.
But I still went to touch it. Hehe XD


The grey fox! woots!
It thought it's a model walking cat walk.
Kept on walked here and there.
lol.

Then,we went to penguins house!
See, there they were!
Stood straight, cute lahh! ♥


Erm, this was lion. (fierce)



hmm,this want ar?err, should I call it cow with lots of fur? lol xD
Yea,they looked so mao mao. haha




The last view spot before going back to airport.
The IOI mall!
so huge 摩天轮! cool ♥
Malacca punya cannot compete with this lahh, so mini.
-..-

The christmas tree in front of the shopping mall.
Nice =)


Aww man I love this so much!

We bought tickets and sat this.


The view out of the window!


-sunlight-

 


The view of whole Taiwan! wow!






In evening, we were on the way going back to airport and waited for the flight.







Bye Taiwan. Have fun here and enjoyed it!
I'll miss you Taiwan, a food and shopping paradise.




End up my end year holidays trip. =)