Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Taiwan Trip 2010 ♥

2 - 9 December  2010

Packed all my luggage and bag.
Took taxi to KLIA airport.




Before boarding,take a cup of coffee in MCD first.

While waiting in the boarding room



Tickets for the midnight flight.

My cousin is just in standard five but her foots bigger than me.
lol.


Supper on flight!! :D

The midnight view from the window.
Could you see the rainbow colours and the moon?
I could even see the stars sparking all the time.
The night was so beautiful. =)


Before landing, I could see the night view of Taiwan lands!



 After 4.30 hours of the flight, I finally reached the airport of Taiwan! Woohoo XD


Taiwan, I'm reaching!

*              *              *


 Day 1

-中正纪念堂-






-自由广场-







 Next view spot,

Taipei 101 !

This building is freaking high and awesome!!
And it's very hard to be captured because it is too high already!
I've to kneel down only able to capture the full building. Pheww~


And the 101 shopping complex

 


The big christmas tree! 


just ignore the aunty behind me. Spot me enough!! xD

 Then we went 台北国际花卉博览会.




 Inside there is a very big compound of exhibition of flowers.
Thus,everyone must get a map so that won't get missing easily.



Thousands types of flowers! It's so awesome!













 


 


Flowers' decoration










 Blue butterflies


 -boreal-

They looked cute.




Evidence of visiting this flower exhibition, COP of 花卉博览.