Thursday, February 02, 2012

30th Jan 2012

The night of 拜天空.
That night was so busy and hot because all my relatives came to my house.
Before lightened the lantern, I wrote all my wishes blah blah blah on it.





Finally, it flow up.
And getting far away from us.
The sky had so many lanterns, so can you see?





After praying, we fired some paper money.



My neighbours were so busy playing fireworks.
The road was so busy and noisy.




We played this first. 
The cheap one. Fireworks!!
I was shocked by this when it's working and lightening up in the sky because I stood too close to it. 
And the waste of it flew over to me when I'm recording the video.



After that, the expensive one.
This fireworks cost rm 500++
I don't know why my dad will buy this.
Just waste money. After finish booming, the 500++ dollars gone. Lol.
Yet, it's much more beautiful than the previous one. 



The fireworks.











Played the cheap cheap fireworks without any danger with my cousin and my niece. 




What was that pose huh?! I'm looked kindly stupid here.
And ugly too T.T





He's so yong sui. He thought he's so cute. =.=







My dearest niece--- Owen.
He's so naughty but very cute too. :D















Enjoy the night although it was noisy with the sounds of booming of fireworks everywhere. :)