Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Drove car car.

Learned driving for the fifth time.
Hmm,already quite stable,not so scared as the first lesson last time. 
Today,I kept on practicing up hill because I was not so familiar with that one though I tried few times before.
Uncle left me there and chatted with others uncle at one side. 
Really, I won't feel so panic if uncle was not sitting in my car.
Once he was in the car, then I would feel nervous like many pairs of eyes looking at you and giving you a lots of pressure. See, I drove more steadily without uncle in my car.
Tried many times to go up hill. Tried different lanes too so that I will be familiar to both lanes. 
After trying and trying, finally I felt that I quite like to go up hill compare to those parking and three-point-turn!
How ridiculous huh? normally people are mostly dislike go up hill but for me, I like it! :D
Perhaps I'm special ;P

Now just worried about my three-point-turn, not so familiar for that. 
Kept on drove over the line. God bless me. Hope I won't die at this section, the most easy section. :X