Thursday, February 02, 2012

God bless you =)

Just now I was chatting with my friend. 
Cannot tell who he is. Maybe some of you know. :)

From there, I just knew that he had broke up with his girlfriend, his dearest sweetheart.
In my impression, I knew that they were a pair of sweet couples.
In my impression, I thought they loved each other very much.
Last year, he told me that he hoped and very sure that this girl would be his Miss Right.
Yeap, I agreed with him because they were always sweet and be caring to each other. 

I was so shocked since when he told me this thing. 
Firstly, I thought he was joking. Cause he always jokes to me.
Firstly, he thought I knew it. Cause he said many of our friends already knew about this.
He said she was tired and did not want to continue anymore.
He said perhaps he did something wrong.

No, he did not joke to me.
No, I really don't know his recent broken relationships.


I felt sorry and sad to hear about his unhappy things.
I knew he was sad. But I don't know how to comfort him.
Just can say a few words of something like "don't be sad,be tough.", "cheer up!" like that.
I'm failed to be his buddy. Sigh.
I know that he was just actually pretending to be fine and okay.


Cheer up, buddy! don't sad leh, I know you're tough and strong as you told me just now.
Just let the unhappy things pass by and say goodbye to them. 
Our friends and I will support you always yea.












God will bless you and help you to find out your Miss Right one day. :)