Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nostalgic Candy!







Candy stick bought from bro. He knew I was sick so he got this for me at the grocery near my house. Candy stick is much functional than all those medicines and antibiotics. Once I ate, all illness gone. Thanks so much bro ;)

This candy stick brought so much chilhood nostalgia to me and kept refreshing my a little bit mature mind. It was looked solid but actually it was soft just like marshmallow!!! :D
Any soft candy related about marshmallow or tasted like marshmallow then will automatically be my favourites hehe ;) Of course, I like to eat solid candy too! Cute cute one or colourful one also can ahaha.

Angel stick was so cute and innocent but still have to be my titbit and gotta stay in my little tummy before it was absorbed and excreted! Muahahaha.