Monday, November 12, 2012

Wooahh haircut and nails painting!





Had a hair cut this morning. Planned to have a short haircut, listen here, is SHORT haircut! Tell you here lahh, I have not been cutting my long hair for this sem 1. Almost 6 months and more than that I think. I was having a head of long hair and fringes in front of my face. I totally can't see anything if put all of my fringes down. And I guess you can't see my whole big face too haha! Don't you believe that? Then let's pictures tell you the truth. ;)

This was the picture I took last few months if I'm not mistaken. It's quite horrible haha I know it. :P



 This one is the worst! I took it today morning. How terrified with it huh? Totally covered the whole face. Just left a small part of my chin.



Seriously I don't dare to walk out from my room with my long fringes during the night. It will surely scare my family who accidently sees me during the night. Sorry ar if the pictures above scared you just now. Hahaha.

Well about the hair behind there was freaking long ahh, almost reached my waist. See.

 
 
Ignore my yong sui de face, spot the hairs enough. Everyone say my hairs very thick and long. Everytime when they see me,they will say, "I just can see your long hair but can't see your body and the face!" -.- got so kua zhang meh? Just because I'm thin so only make people to have optical illusion ----LONG HAIRS WITHOUT BODY ADN FACE. What if my hairs was shifted to other meaty girls' body then they sure won't have so many opinions. Hahaha I'm I right? ( Don't misunderstand, I didn't discriminate meaty cute girls )



Texted a message to cbb before I went for haircut,got his opinion and the most important was his permission haha because I remember he said he didn't like me with short hair. So texted him before a hair cut is better or else later he abandon me muahaha. Not funny at all lo stupid amy tan. -.- His replies doesn't show much disagreement la because he ask me to decide myself wor but my feelings told me that he doesn't like me with short hair o.



Feels like going to change a new hairstyle but I need courage! When I got there, and looked into the mirror I realized my hair was looked nice,don't know why ahh at home I felt terribly shit but here was like angel hahaha sampatt! But still, I want cut them off because I don't want people to advise me anymore. At last, I lost my courage...I worried the consequences like "what if I cut too short? Tomorrow I still have to meet up with my secondary old classmates leh! later cut liao sure can't 见人 liao >.< somemore others consequences blah blah.. " So I ask the barber to cut it short almost at shoulder there or more than shoulder a little bit. Cut the fringes too.



No pictures for my hairs after haircut because too yong sui liao. Perhaps I still can't get used to my new look.



Next, I painted my nails. Play around with my nails by painting somethings for you might think of them like bullshits but for me are cute things ahaha. I know I'm so wu liao haha. Tadaa~


The right hand.



The left hand. (Pictures are blur and low quality)


I like the poka dots with pink colour as background. The blue color with shinny surface not that nice haha but sui bian lah because I lazy to remove and reapply other colours again.



It's fun but very smelly too. There are odours still remain in my room now. How good if next time comes out painting with perfumes odours haha. That time I sure will purchase one! Dream lahh :P






Tomorrow is the first week you left us.
We miss you. :)