Monday, November 12, 2012

Say hello to my new CAR CAR! :D




Hmm this was a very very LATE post about my car. Nope,is about my NEW car! :D
Actually not that new lahh because I got my car 2 months ago, that was 5th of September. Now already November. Enla enla I know it was a very long time ago grandma's story now only post it here like show off. Lol I'm not that kinda meaning please don't misunderstand haha. Just because previous months I was busy preparing for my trial and sem 1 examination. So my car now is considered as old already because it already got hurts within this 2 months,haihh T.T Don't know which stupid fella scratched my car when I parked my car at the school area. Almost 20 cm long scratching started from the right hand side front door until the door behind! Can you imagine how ugly it was and hurt? I really feel like want to curse him or her!! My one is NEW car leh!!! how come they can be so cruel to my new car?!!! Seriously I cried hysterically when I saw my car got scratched. I feel mad and want to kill that stupid fella who scratched my car. But where should I go? I didn't know who is that where he or she live! Suan le suan le as my mummy said that it was hardly to avoid people or transports to scratch or even bang your car because we couldn't avoid any accident that happen to us. Okay lo SUAN lo :( My bro said if send to polish then will be okay already. Hope that lurr. But my bro said my car now was still new so not need polish first wor..haih have to wait lo T^T




I gave my car car a name, it was 小黑 haah I choosed metallic black as the colour because I think it was cool, what do you think? ;) My bro kept on encouraging me to choose metallic purple. He said purple nice wor morning as purple then night become black. However, I totally don't agree what he said because for me if drive a purple car and speed up, I will feel like "waaaa got an eggplant flying and running on the road!" For yellow car, I will feel like "waaaa got a banana running leh!!" Different people have different opinions lahh, for others,them might think that those colours are cool and sharp,can be regconised and differentiated easily when you go shopping and park your car in a very huge car park. These are the benefits. Well for me, I think the colours are too sharp already, too obvious. I prefered dull colour, 低调 ma hahaha.   



Say so many things about my new car but until now I still haven't declare what kinda car is that. My daddy bought Myvi SE 1.5 for me hehe. The engine is quite powerful and inside the cd player is touchscreen one and got GPS. Actually the touchscreen so so only, I prefer normal accessories geh but just 1.3 only have the normal one. My daddy want buy 1.5 de wor so have to buy special edition de lo. What car I also okay one as long as I don't need to walk to school or tuition haha. I really appreciate my 18th present from my daddy. Daddy, thanks for buying me a new car, I LOVE YOU! I know you sayang me the most! :')



This is my car plate number! WXE 6281 heeh ;) Actually I want get 628 as the car plate number but couldn't get it. Hmm but this number is still acceptable because got my birthday date haha. How meaningful :D









This was my first car insurance letter. Macam yes lor hahaha





Although I have my 小黑 now but sometimes I still will drive 小鹿 because I don't want myself forget how to drive manual car. By right I'm so appreciated what I have right now,it's all giving from my deareast daddy mummy and I have my brothers and sister in law who love me so much and give me supports. And my dear friends and buddies who care about me so well. Last but not least I have cbb who is also sayang me. I'm so glad that I'm having all of them in my life although I was not born in a wealth background and sometimes life is not that perfect but at least much better than those pitiful orphans who lose their parents since they were born. I'm appreciative,indeed. So please do appreciate what you have in your current life, especially your family,don't miss out anyone or anything that will bring you regrets because life will not repeat twice. ;)