Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What a very busy day and dates?



19 November 2012


Dated with my form sixth girls yesterday. Haha this was the second time we date to eat nice food! This time we went to eat Jogoya ;)

We took the morning train to Starhill Gallery and ate Japanese buffet lunch there. Hmm perhaps you might think that it was not worth for girls especially ME, this kinda extremely thin who is looked like suffering anorexia to eat so expensive buffet. But then you're absolutely WRONG because I always eat a lot one just wondering where the foods they go to. And of course it is worth to go to eat because Jogoya offers Ladies Privilege Promotions from 24 Sep until 20 Dec 2012, Monday to Thursday and the price for lunch is rm51.50 nett per pax. It sounds worth right if you pandai pandai choose to eat those expensive rare foods such as seafoods and famous icecream like Haagen Dazs? haha we're all aiming to eat a lot of these kinda foods and desserts!   


Before I started to eat the lunch, Jo and I walked around and rounded the restaurant because Jogoya has offered too many types of foods and desserts and aimed what was nice to eat. When I took something and got back to my seat, I was totally shocked by all the foods they had taken which covered the whole long tables. Damn numerable assorted nameless foods set on the table, how magnificant sight that was. So tempting leh my saliva was going to drip on the foods :D''  Okayyy stop craping around start eating due to the limiting precious 2 hours of dining time!



It was so tempting right? I like seafood and abalone the most! :D'
Don't know why I got that mind concept like don't get the cheap one, must get the expensive one then is only worth! Haah I gotta a little bit greedy. :P


You know what, there are chocolate fountain and marshmallow as one of the desserts too! Oh my goodness, they are all my favourites! I went to get it don't know how many times already and what I want to mention about is the chocolate is tasted sweet and nice! Arrrhhh I loved to dip the marshmallow with concentrated chocolate! Maybe some of you might feel the chocolate was too sweet, but for me I just liked the sweetness very much haha. Even though we exceeded the dining time limit, it was still couldn't stop me to get few sticks of marshmallows. Haiyo soooo DELICIOUS marshmallow with chocolate top on it seldom to be seen in the candy shops. Yi Wen was gonna betahan me because I was busy going to get the marshmallows haha :P She said I was like a small kid tim~ lol where got jek? -.- Last 30 minutes before ending up our dining time, we faster went to get desserts and icecream XD They got each scoop with different flavours of icecream from New Zealand and Haagen Dazs and we all shared and tasted them! We don't even care about our saliva exchange and digged a little bit from the scoop of icecream and then tasted it. 8 of us were so busy giving our comments and kept on saying 'waaa this one is so nice~that one is what flavour arh? blahhh blahh..' My big mouth was none stop tasting, chewing and swallowing. Tasted them until my taste buds got numb. Lol :D



Our bills O.O

Haha I felt happy and satisfied with my good appetite because I ate a lot especially seafoods and desserts and I have tried so many new foods that I never ate before. And I have also learned to eat rare foods like sashimi even though I still don't really dare and like to eat that, and yet I'm still proud to myself haha. Seriously, I felt quite full after drinking the second coconut and my little tummy was then became much bigger than before like I was pregnant. LOL. Luckily I was not wearing the tight singlet ahaha I'm clever enough :P 
Before leaving, we took pictures as memories. :)


Look at my stupid big face so happy because I've eaten a lot of marshmallows! HAHAHA  ( Again my fringe 走样 liao so ugly T.T )



Yeahhhh 8 of us   :D  ( My face was so fat and big after eating and drinking extravagantly :O )


Then, we went off.



We went to shop for a while at nearby shopping centres like Ferenheit and Time Square. Kaipin was so happy haha because she gotta buy her lovely skirt and a blouse. Good lah I so desperate that one day when I woke up I could have a slim body and ideal height just like her..but then dream lah this wish would never happen to me T.T I did not buy anything because all the skirts and blouses there were not allowed for us to try on although they were super cheap and looking good.




We tried Vincci's sunglasses haha nice bo? ;) Actually we are not allowed to snap picture by wearing it without purchasing it. But we did that ahaha blekk :P


Many shopping centres were already well decorated with christmas decorations although there are still a month to go. Picha :D




Overall the outing was good although something bad had happened to Zi Jing. Hope she is alright now. Anyway, I enjoyed my morning and noon so much with the girls. :)



Then night I dated with my dears because it was ar bing's birthday! I went to fetch them then headed to DPC. It's was so hard to date them out normally because I was busy always -.- but luckily now 3 of us are having holidays so we must meet up! :D Chatted a lot girls stuffs so happy haha.




Happy birthday ar bing bing! We love you and I love you all










End of my day and dates. :)