Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Days in Penang =)

Went to Penang last weekend during Deepavali day.

Stay 3 days 2 nights there.

Hmm,a quite relaxing holidays for me because I did have fun there.

And the main reason I went there is because of the famous Penang FOOD!

Omg,I was freaking love the food there.

 It's so delicious and awesome man! Yummy~

Lols ;D"



The 1st Day

Before departing,I double checked my stuffs and bag. Actually I just wanna make sure that my nua nua is here with me. I can't miss it even just one day!




-nua nua ♥-


 On the way :)





The bridge


Finally, we reached. =)
Then,we went to eat famous food.


Asam Laksa ( saliva dripping SLURPP! )


 Ice kacang

Cendol ♥

After that we checked in hotel.


 
The swimming pool was freaking small and mini.
How can I swim? lol -___-
But then I love the room especially the bed!! woots!


-King size bed xD -


-The room-
* COLD *  :...:


The high view from my room.
Then,we went to beach.









Sitting on swing.







Shells

pair of tired legs



The restaurant beside beach.


Ate dinner there.


-Satay xD-


hmm,don't know what was that actually. I  think it's something like snail or shell?
But then the taste of it quite weird. -.-

Then,we went to 弯仔角.

the way to there

Before entering the entrance of food paradise,we saw this.


- Silvery man -
Just like a robot
He would only move when people pass coins or money into the case.


Supper time! woots! x)


-Fried kuey tiao-


-Penang zhu chang fen-


-rojak-


-Wan tan mee-
 Oh,gosh! damn nice!

-Fried sleeve-fish-




The 2nd day


Woke up early in the morning.
Can't even open my eyes due to the tiredness
 @.@


The sun was coming out.


My outfit for the day
After breakfast went here.

-Kek Lok Si-











Fish in pond.


-Tortoise-
But the water was damn dirty. Yuck!


-Ayir Itam Dam-



Nice view ;)

Lunch time xD

-guo tiao soup-
this one was so delicious! Mmm~ =)

-ice kacang again-
but this one has vanilla ice cream on top
wee~ xP

Next,went here.


-Flora Garden-
Lot of people went for jogging and exercising.
In contrast, I went there just for fun. Lols :P


-ice cream-

After that,it's time for shopping! =D


-Queensbay Mall-

Supper time during the night.

Don't know it's name. Just know that it has nice taste too. Haha


-Satay again-


 The 3rd day
morning look -..-





Checked out after having our breakfast.
We went to historical buildings.


Next station we went for was snake templer.

Snakes on tree. They never moved or gave out any hissing sound.
They were looked like in stroke. Lol xD

Oh gosh >__<   *screamed!!!*

awww!!! :...:

And the snake was eating a chicken!!! eeewwww~!!

Those snakes were so horrible and scary :...: wai lo

After finish lunch then went shopping again.


 -Coffee-
My tea time before leaving =)

On the way back to KL at around 5.30pm.

Bye Penang, bye delicious food =)


-



-



-



-



 

dao gai ngan x)
Sampatt me play with this kinda look. lol XP





enjoyed ♥