Monday, November 15, 2010

Last day of school 2010

Today is the last day of school.
It's kinda boring because just form 4 and lower six have to attend to school.
The school was just like a people without having his or her soul. Quite and desolate.


Today have a spot check.
Well, I feel so lucky because I forget to bring my pencil case today!
So,they can't take away my liquid paper. heeh!
Previously wanna bring a bar of chocolate or some sweets to school for sharing with my friends due to celebrate the last day of school.
But then,I totally forget about this thing.
I really wanna thank to my weak memory storage.
Is it God bless me huh? Lol ;)

Last day of form 4 life. A lot of pictures for sure!
But..my face was like..arghhh!!
Scary..terrrible or horrible?
yea,I know it was either one or all three?
Whatever, I know it's UGLY!!
Sigh.



My Form 4 life just end like that.
BYE my form 4 life! Miss it a lot!

And
Buddies,I'll miss all of you too! ♥


Happy Holidays! ;D