Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Healthy or unhealthy me?

Had a badminton game just on this Monday.

Hardrockjuan, ar rou and I went to Starplus for the game.
Finally,Ling Ling joined us.
Nice play with her too ;)

Although just started playing for 30 minutes, I could feel the pain from my right hand and arm.
This might because I had never been doing exercise since long time ago.
After 2 hours of the game, I could feel the tiredness all came to me and sweating frantically through my entire T-shirt.
Aww..I was freaking EXHAUSTED and TIRING Man!

My hands even got blisters because of applying too much forces onto the racquet when holding it.
Grr..poor and weak me T___T
After the next day, I got a very serious muscle pain! Damn it!
It made me cannot walk properly and I just able to walk like OKU.
There is no differentiation comparing to orang cacat.
I could feel my ass like gonna to be seperated into half.
LOL

This shows that my fitness is not good.
But then I must maintain my fitness well because I wanna be a healthy teenager!
: D


I believe I can do it.


I must be stronger than now =)