Thursday, November 04, 2010

Outing =)

Watched this movie with friends yesterday.
Well, I don't feel the movie very nice as I thought before.
About the story, hmm,quite dull and normal.
The storyline is quite bored one but then I got shocked by few of scenes.
I felt my hands very tired because I kept on used my hand to cover my ears due to the horrible background music. Haha,lol :D

After the movie we bought shushi as our lunch. Slurrpp =D''


Hardrock juan :P


Little Q
He ate till so yongsui -___-


Wasabi  O.o wow!


He was chocked by wasabi.
 Dai sei,haha XD


Mine =D"






Then,we went to eat ice kacang, Pao Bing. Teehee :))


Guys were busy choosing their favourite ice.

yee juin's mango ice

Hardrock's leechee. So colourful.
It suits her, childish XP

Ar rou & mine.
Green tea vanilla. (before)
 Slurpp =D

(after) lol


The mixing of residue.
It's kinda wai. Yuck.

We played game after that. But then I hurted my arm. T___T








Just simply played the board. Haha,lol :)