Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Overnight and Outing with my laopo ♥

29/30 November 2010

Went to my laopo's house.
Overnight there.
Before going there,my mom forced me to bring some buah tangan to my laopo's house.
She asked me to bring a comb of banana due to my brother just came back from a orchard.
BANANA?!
I was like OMG, sweat =____=
I thought i was still living in old fashion. LOL

Bring banana to friend's house.
Just a word I can say is EMBARRASSING.
Yet I don't want to reject my mom so at last I decided to bring a bar of gabery chocolate to her house.
Obviously,Gabery chocolate is much more suitable for being presented for my laopo.
And I know she likes chocolate as much as me!

After reaching, we just online and busy chit chatting.
And we still on video webcam with our baby!



Munhui ♥  !
Seriously, this was the first time I chat with her through webcam.
She did it with laopo everytime actually.
On the webcam, we actually didn't chat much with her due to she kept on adjusting the position of webcam.
I just able to see her face spun here and there vigorously.
This made me and laopo felt a little bit faint and blur @.@

Ah moi,don't adjust liao lahh, we really can see your pretty face clearly, indeed! :DD
And I used the bar of  Gabery to seduce her! hehe
Cause I know she likes chocolate too!
She really cute, kept on smiling like a sopoh, muahaha XD
but then I love this sopoh so much! ♥ :D


This is laopo's doggie. Parco!
Omg! It's looked like a man ape because it has a black face.
Haha. Seriously, I can't even see its eyes.
It has a bom hair style too. XD
And it likes people to hug it just like a baby,haha
But then my laopo said it has smelly mouth -_____-




Laopo punya nua nua ♥


My nua nua ♥
Laopo said my nua nua got baby smell
haha, lol :D


Facebook-ing =)

She screammed loudly suddenly
Her toe chou gun, I see -___-


She looked funny when chou gun-ing, but pity too :0
( I knew i'm bad :P)


In this night, we did chat a lot.
Chat until midnight.
Funny, crazy, frantic us.
Sampat too ;)


The next day, we went shopping.
Sungai Wang, Berjaya Time Square then Pavillion
woots! :D

Lunch time, Pavillion
Sakae Sushi ;)






-menu-




-Green tea-






-sushi-


-tempure udon-



After that, we went to eat Snowflake ;)


This one is so cold but nice! Yummy :D"




BUT,
I wore wrong wrong shoes ady!
This shoes are not suitable to be wore when going window shopping.
Stupid me T.T






Got blisters already. Painful and tired.
Poor me :(




Have a nice day with my laopo



It's worth to get pain of legs. =D




Laopo I ♥ YOU   :)



enjoy my day =)