Friday, November 19, 2010

Outing for Birthday Celebration :D

18 December 2010

Today was the celebration for my sister's sweet 16th ♥ birthday!
So we went to MidVelly by train.
Yea,just 3 of us. :)

Legs with our shoes in the train :D

As we reached,we went shopping and bought tickets for movies later.

Tickets.

We watched this.


-Unstoppable-
This movie is so nice.
The storyline is quite okay and it makes us feel nervous all the time.
We kept on screaming while the movie was in climax.
Lols :P
When we entering the hall,we made a funny joke there.
Aww! We enter the hall wrongly! 
So damn embarrassing situation when people there looking at us :-S
Luckily the light inside there was dark so people can't see our face clearly. Haah!

Unfortunately, I fell down at the staircase in the hall. I was like a flawed child fell onto the floor in front of people.
Omg..it's so shameful!
And I twisted my left leg too T___T


After that,we took our lunch at KFC due to we had the coupons 10 percent for kfc snacks box.


-Snack box B-

-Snack box C-


I was sneaking the food because I was too hungry. :P



After lunch,we watched movie again. Heeh :D

 Popcones and drinks! :]'

-SKYLINE-

Err,about this movie..hmm..not so nice as Unstoppable.
The story seemed like don't have purpose to do something or fight for.
It's quite boring but nervous too.

After the second movie,we went for our dinner.

-Sushi Zanmai-

 -Menu-






 -Drinks-


 -wasabi and sauce-




-sushi-

-water egg-


-noodles-

-Tempura-

-raw seafood-

-mini steamboat-

Slice of cake for our birthday girl :)

Talang~
The birthday gal 

 -两碗冰- xD
with the card (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
Wish your dreams come true and enjoy! :DD





 Watching sony 3D screen. woots!


Pictures,

flower pose. lols :D


My sisters and I ♥
Love forever yea =) 


Have a nice day with two of my babies!





Happy birthday again,
no hesitate,
we'll always love you ♥