Friday, March 02, 2012

Hmm~ companion cell, this one is specially posted for you. ;)




Actually, I'm not planning to post this in my blog but due to someone blamed me that I didn't tell her I have already got my P license,then I just post it to here to let her 'shuang yi xia' lurr.  :P

Hmm, miss Euny are you happy now? ;P


Ishhhhh! my P license's photo is so damn ugly. 
Likewise, my L license even worse than this. -.-




Finally, I got my license. For sure, I hope mummy can always let me to drive to outside so that I got more experiences then only can be meaner to my driving skills mahh. After feeling much more familiar while driving, then I can drive to my friends' houses and fetch them one day. =)
I know that day would come but just hope it can be reached faster because miss Euny seemed can't wait for it already. ;D
Miss euny don't worry yea. I won't back out my promise to fetch u. ;)