Friday, March 09, 2012

I'm a little chef! ;D

Made sushi rolls today. 
Had bought some ingredients for making sushi few days ago and planned to make it that day.
And yet, some ingredients I couldn't get it. The reason was - out of stock. Lol.
Planned to drive to Kepong Baru today and bought the remaining materials and ingredients which were not buying yet . The thing that made me happy was my mummy had bought me those must ingredients! Oh thanks mummy, I love you so much because you always remember the things that I want to buy and always help me to complete my works that I supposed to do although you are forgetful. Appreciate your greatness. Thanks :')


First time made sushi, the shape is quite weird,not circle not oval not square also. Haha
Talang~ my hand-made sushi :D'



Nahhh, is that tempting? Although the shapes are weird,the taste is delicious! 
I'm also not that kinda 老王卖瓜,自卖自夸. No liar, I'm telling you the truth. =)




Spent a nice day with my mummy and my successful hand-made sushi. 
;)