Monday, March 05, 2012

Leehom's Concert in Malaysia.




3rd March 2012 was the date of LeeHom's concert in Malaysia!
Alright, I still missed out his concert. D:

I did not go to his concert is due to the following reasons:

1. When the time of selling the concert tickets I was still sitting my SPM examination so I have no time to buy the tickets.

2. No one accompany me to watch his concert ( although ar rou said she want to go with me last time but she is busy every weekend, and cbb did not like to go to Leehom's concert. He preferred to go to Jay's concert. )

3. When I plan to go alone but the cheapest tickets were already sold out.

4. Just left the most expensive tickets. Very expensive ehh. 

5. Cousin's wedding dinner was held during that night. So ngam. -.-




Then, the conclusion was I still did not go to his concert. T.T
Leehom, I missed out the chance to listen to your concert again. Sigh..

Nevermind, hope I can go to your concert next time. 
Just be optimistic, that's what I can do.
I think next time should be none of obstacles to stop me to go for it. Yeah!