Sunday, March 04, 2012

Wedding dinner. :)

3rd of March 2012











Went to my cousin's wedding dinner. 

Before going, just took a picture.




Went to the hotel earlier because I was one of the helpers that night.
I was responsible to receive angpau from boy's relatives and kept them in a bag.
Seriously, I was quite scared of doing this because I never hold so much money before! I must pay more attention to care about that bag carefully in case of missing. :X


I was the helper so I had to wear this.
I like the purple flowers :)


The dinner just started around 9pm. Oh my Godness! I was hungry until felt like going to die. This time should be my supper. Lol.


Pictures while waiting. 









They're my darlings. I love them so much. <3  :D


No pictures for the bride and bride groom because they were standing too far away from me when they walked into the hall. And yet, they are a pair of couples who are pretty and handsome. No liar,I'm telling the truth. =D

Anyway, Happy Wedding, Mike & Catherine!




May your wedding bring  you endless joy and everlasting happiness. 
Mike gor gor, wish you and Catherine 白头偕老, 恩爱一辈子. ;D















ps: / I can't wait to see your baby! XD