Sunday, March 11, 2012

Morning walk.

Woke up so so so EARLY in the morning.
Weekend should have a long sleep but I chose to go for a morning walk with my cousin and my aunty, uncle.
Long time did not meet up with my cousin, she brought along her boyfriend.
Just slept for only 4 hours yesterday and I felt damn sleepy. Jogged with my pair of panda eyes. Damn ugly ehhh. Lol.


Let's go!

I did not do any exercises during this year,even a simple jogging. My stamina is so damn SHIT lahh. Can you imagine that? The first 30 minutes I was still okay, like macam yes but after climbing up the hill..I was just..OH MY GODNESS! I was regretful so much to climb up the hill! The hill was small but the pathway to go up was so damn STEEP! Must pay attention for every steps otherwise you would fall down or twist the legs. I tried to bear my tiredness everytime I felt like did not want to continue climbing. I really felt like wanted to give up. Nevermind, I just kept going, I told myself, I'll reach the top of hill very soon. Just bear for it Sinyee! 


Yeah! Finally I climbed up to the destination. Nothing else I could see at there except trees. Very soon, I was not feeling well, then I just - VOMITED.  Neither food nor drinks inside my stomach because I had not taken my breakfast yet. The feeling of vomiting without anything is so so so DISGUSTING! just vomited some fluid don't know what was that. Yuck! >______< (sorry if I make you to lose your appetite)
Nothing else I left there before I went off the hill, just some disgusted wastes from my mouth as the souvenir. Hahaha... so now you know how weak my stamina is? 


On the way of going down the hill, we saw this accidentally.


These things are called 鸡肉姑. Erm, it can be considered as one kind of mushrooms.
I like the shape of it, so cute just like a little umbrella for ants or insects. Haah!





*






*







*








I'm still okay after vomiting. 

Anyway, I enjoy my morning of jogging. :D