Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My lucky day ! ♥ =D

Got my SPM result today morning.
Everything went smooth especially during the way I drove along to school.
Mummy reminded me to go earlier in case of no parking for me this "new" driver. :)
Got a parking place as I came. Then, I parked. Not bad what, parking skill not much worse than I thought and skill improved! Heeh :D

Met up with my secondary school classmates.
3 more months no see,some are changes a lot but some still remain the same look.
I like those guys who came back from PLKN with a clear botak look. Nice actually :)
I love little Q's botak hairs. How adorable :D

Met up with my dear friends and lovely buddy.
The feeling was still the same - we're still very CLOSE!   
Then, waited for our results. 



My result are out of my expectation. 
I got straight A's with 5A+,4A and only an A- for Moral.
Oh my Godness! I can't believe that I can get such result. .____.
I'm so satisfied with that. I think it will be the good present for my mummy.
I love you mummy ♥    :')


A very sudden invite from him just now, maybe a celebration for me? Hmm, I don't know :)
Planned to date with him but everytime he come then it will be a raining day.
So troublesome for him to fetch me during raining,so cancel lurr. 
Nevermind la,can next time de marr ;)





Thanks God. I know YOU heard my pray. 
Thanks for loving me so much! Really appreciate. ;)




And I know I'm the lucky girl. :)