Wednesday, March 14, 2012

White Valentine's day :)

Not I want to mention about today just because I'm too happy with my day so only post it here.



Date with ar rou today. Then, we watched this - John Carter. This moving is amazing. Seriously, I love the ugly dog inside the movie. Although it was ugly, but for me,it was still very cute,especially its blue tongue! :D
After movie then I met up with my cousin. She drove and fetched me then we went to eat SNOW ICE. 
The weather was cold but still could not stop our desperation to eat cool desserts. =)




We ordered 2 cup. One was banana flavour and another one was milk with mango and passion fruit juicy. Tasted NICE! :D"









Passed her my hand-made sushi as her White Valentine's present. 
I was so happy because they said it was tasted nice. Haah :)




  


These were my White Valentine's presents from her.
Chocolate and her hand-made cheese cup cake.
Thanks sisters! ♥  :D









I'm so happy today although he is not with me nowadays. 
Imy :)