Sunday, March 18, 2012

My life of gross self-indulgence.

I was living in a life which was fairly self-indulgent during this 3 months holidays.
Almost everyone asked me the same question,that was, "Didn't you go for any part-time job during this holidays?" And my answer was still the same,that was, "NO.." (even though I feel embarrassing and humiliating)
Well,most of them might think that how lazy I was and some of them might even say----- " You were a princess,did not need to do anything."    And I was just speechless.
I felt angry everytime they said I was a princess. Please, just shut up your mouth and you don't say me like that because you don't know me at all!

I'm not a princess. I did not go for work because I have my own reasons, I'm not that lazy as you all think. Firstly, I don't have transport to go for work. Secondly, I've applied some jobs which nearby my housing areas but they did not lack of staffs. And some others reasons. Even though I was free at home but I still have to help my mummy to do house chores. So please don't judge a book by its cover. I'm not that kinda lazy princess. =)

Well, about my life which was self-indulgent, I meant I was happy to live a life like this. 
I'm not lazy just enjoy so much fun in this long holidays which is so relaxing. Some people might ask me whether I would feel boring for spending all the time at home? No, I can tell you honestly. Perhaps I like to spend my time with my lovely family,indeed. :)

Everyday after doing chores, then I can start to watch movies,dramas. Then, online and sign in facebook , plurk and blogging. ( I missed out a lot of movies and dramas during last year due to the preparation of SPM and no internet server in my new housing area. )  It's not too over for me to do that, isn't it? :)
But I know where's the limits. 


I learned a lot during this holidays. I learned cooking and sometimes I made omelette,spaghetti and sushi. I learned to fried eggs without making the bottom of pan to become black and burn the eggs. Before that I had phobia to fry food because I scared the hot oil to spill up on my face. But now it's okay for me to fry food even though I still got a little bit of worries on it. And I learned how to managed and take care of my family when my parents went to travel. It's a good try for me. 


But very soon, SPM result will be releasing on the next Wednesday. My amazing holidays will be ended so soon. I'm going to say BYE BYE to my holidays. :(  Don't ask me whether I would feel nervous or scared or not. It is a lie if I say NO. But I try not to think too much. You know, sometime things would be even worse than what you actually think of it. So, I don't want to think,just let it come and I will get ready to accept the truth whatever it is. That's all.






That's all about my life during this holidays. Although it was quite self-indulgent, I still enjoy my so what to call " holidays" =D